Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Kitty Club Med

While the human slave is suffering through graduate school this weekend, yours truly will be vacationing in Nehad's Kitty Hotel, which is the feline equivalent of The Plaza. Unlike Mom, Nehad caters to my every whim. I think he may be afraid of me.
Anyway, he has a much bigger balcony, which is perfect for pigeon-stalking. He's also sweet enough to give me his own pillow to sleep on. I get fabulous tuna dinners and as many kitty treats as I can eat. And he has cable and a huge couch.

Unfortunately, he thinks he wants a Birman kitten. I'm trying my best to convince him otherwise. I don't want to share his penthouse apartment with a stupid kitten. Aren't I enough? I think this is all my mom's fault because she keeps brainwashing him with cute kitten pics. Gag. I think I'm gonna cough up a hairball.

Meow,
Sasha


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home