Thursday, July 22, 2004

VERY AGGRESSIVE CAT

While Uncle Glenn was at the vet the other day (his Evette is being treated for diabetes), he got to peek at my medical chart.  Apparently, Mom is planning on doping me up in an effort to get me to behave.  They have kitty Prozac now.  Anyway, Uncle Glenn asked the meanie vet about it, and she said she would hook mom up with some kitty antidepressants.  She looked up my records and Glenn saw that in giant letters at the top of the page was written "VERY AGGRESSIVE CAT."  Now I have to ask, gentle reader, wouldn't you be aggressive if some strange woman and her evil vet assistants were poking and prodding you, and caging you up with a bunch of moronic cats?

Aggressive indeed.  The vet can kiss my furry little black butt. 

I'm going to Nehad's Kitty Resort this weekend again.  Yay! 
=^..^=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home