Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Adios, asshole chihuahua

The stupid chihuahua from nextdoor finally moved out. My plot to run him off was a fabulous success. Chewy was the most annoying little rat dog I've ever seen. Plus he bit my mom because she smelled like me. And no one bites my human servant except me!

Granny Meredith is on her way as I write this. I'm pretty excited. She always brings me lots of mice and kitty treats. Unfortunately Grandpa Bill is staying at home, which sucks because he's my favorite human. Around him, I act like a normal, sweet, loving little kitty. I like to purr and rub on his ankles. I think Grandma was mad about that, because I kept biting her. I bit Grandma because she kept sleeping in my chair. When she still didn't move, I just kept stepping on her, and running over her when she was sleeping. Somewhere, mom has a great picture of that, but grandma would be pissed if she posted it.

We'll try to get some adorable pics of me this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home