Friday, August 12, 2005

Graceful kitty acrobatics

I'm sort of annoyed at Mom right now. The other day, she ordered a new food processor and it came in a very inviting cardboard box. I love to hide in cardboard boxes. Plus, I'm nosy and I have to check each and every box, just in case there's a kitty treat, or a dead mouse or something.

Unfortunately for me, I overestimated the size of the box. It was somewhat tall and narrow. So I jumped in, but then I couldn't get down in it. My hind parts were sticking straight up in the air and I was stuck. I started paddling my back feet in the air trying to get better control of situation. That's when Mom started laughing at my furry little butt stuck in midair. I finally turned the box over, and ran into the bedroom and sulked for a while. Honestly! Can't the human order food processors in bigger boxes? In the meantime, I've taken over her nice rolling suitcase and it's now filled with several pounds of cat hair.

So now that she has Chef Tony's Ultimate Chopper, she's been making all sorts of stuff for herself. But is she making anything for me? Nooooo. Last night I ordered a tuna smoothie, and she still hasn't fixed it! The service around here really sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home