Sunday, July 25, 2004

Who needs internet filtering...

when you've got a neurotic cat? 

Today, Nehad was on his computer.  He has a nice computer desk with three levels.  On the lower level there's a slide-out keyboard tray.  The second level is a writing desk, with a large area.  This is where he puts the mouse.  Then the monitor is on a shelf above. 

He decided he would rather ignore me and surf the net than play, so I plopped my little furry butt on the shelf with the mouse.  Everytime he reached for the mouse, I would meow angrily and swat him with my paw.  If he didn't heed my warning, I would bite him.  He tried to outsmart me by using the keyboard shortcuts, but that didn't work either.  I kept attacking his fingers as he tried to type. 

Later, I got a bad case of gas.  Nehad decided to get even with me by burying my feather toy in his huge load of dirty, smelly socks.  I dove right in of course to retrieve it.  While I'll have to say his socks didn't smell like a bed of roses, they weren't that stinky.  My litterbox has made me impervious to bad smells.  

I don't understand these humans sometimes.  When will they learn that when I want to play, they need to drop everyting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home