Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I've been a bad kitty

Grandma came up to visit to help mom clean the Imperial Palace of Sasha Louise. I made sure to stick my nose in everything they were doing, much to the annoyance of Grandma. We had a couple of small skirmishes when she didn't recognize my superior intellect and authority. I bit her several times . She finally got the picture and cleaned off the pretty glass kitchen table, which I then adorned with my little paw prints. I've been sleeping on the new expensive placemats too. They're very cool on my bum. Mom is mad that she keeps having to Windex the table, but she just doesn't understand the artistic beauty of cat tracks on the furniture.

Uncle Glenn and Aunt Anna came over for a pizza party. In the middle of their dinner, I had the uncontrollable urge to march into the dining room and lick my butt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home