Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Library Cats

Mom informs me that there is a whole website devoted to library cats.   Click on the previous link and you can track them down by geographical location.  My Arkansas cousins should check out the library cats in their area.  Another black cat comrade managed to infiltrate the ranks of the Arkansas School for the Blind library.

Mom says I would suck at being a library cat, and that patronage would drop off dramatically.  Furthermore, I'm not lazy enough to be a library cat. 

Mom is going through another kitten phase, and she would love to have a Chartreau.  For those of you uneducated humans, these blue-colored cats are French and historically protected medieval manuscript libraries from evil, book-munching rats.    What I wouldn't give for a night of stalking rats in a dank medieval monastary.  Tasty.  Maybe I should call Mary M., a certain former nun with whom I am well acquainted, and see if she can hook me up. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home