Monday, August 29, 2005

My mom is a big meanie.

This morning as I was languishing in my mom's chair, amongst my blankie and pillows, my Mom suddently GRABS me and STUFFS ME IN THE CAT CARRIER! Then she takes me to the Cat Hospital! I howled all the way there. When she took me inside I hissed and growled at the other kitties. They were looking at me like "What's your problem?" Obviously they're too dumb to realize what happens to them at the evil vet's. So, the vet says I have conjunctivitis in one eye, and mom is going to have to treat me with the antibiotic salve again, which is a lot of fun for both of us. As usual, the human servant was about to cry when she dropped me off. Lately, she's gotten way too attached and overprotective. She's starting to treat me like her mom treats her. Geez, Mom cut the umbilical cord already! But not before you bail me out of the vet's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home