Thursday, March 23, 2006

Let the fur fly

Well readers, tomorrow will be an experiment in feline Darwinism. I heard mom talking, and this weekend is my first official playdate with my fat soon-to-be-roommate. I'm going to spend the night over at John's Friday and probably Saturday. Uncle Glenn has seen the carnage that ensues when I'm around other cats, but this will be a learning experience for the boyfriend. Think of our two households meshing as Brady Bunch meets the Exorcist.

Anyway, I think Fatty needs to go on a vigorous exercise regimen, so I plan on chasing her around. Also, John spends too much time on the couch, so I think I'm going to shove him off of it like I do Mom. I'm forcing Mom to bring my litterbox, cat food, cat toys and all my other paraphenalia. She says I should just rent a U-Haul. I think I need a tour bus.

I was very sweet yesterday, believe it or not. Was purring like a normal, sweet little kitty. I even cuddled up in Mom's lap. She was petting me and telling me what a sweet little angel I am. Aren't I though?

I think Mom, Glenn and Auntie Johari are going to meet for lunch tomorrow. They better not eat sushi without me. If they come home smelling like sushi, there's going to be trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home