Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Apocolypse Meow



I just heard a horrible rumor that I'm getting a sister. For the sake of everyone involved, it better not be true. I keep hearing mom and J (aka the Kaiser) chatting about buying a house. This would mean I would be stuck in the same house with his fat diva tabby. THERE IS ONLY ONE DIVA IN THIS TOWN, AND THAT IS ME! So that tubby little tabby better watch it, because if she and I are in the same house, it's on. It's bad enough she's charmed my mom into thinking that cats are sweet, rather than demon-possessed little beasties. She is eroding all the human training I've been doing these last three years.

Fortunately for me, Auntie Johari pointed me to this great book, When Cats Assassinate

J thinks that he and mom can socialize us enough, but need I remind everyone of the kitty shelter, and my behavior therein. Uncle Glenn can tell you all about my inability to get along with inferior cats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home