Thursday, September 29, 2005

I'm getting paroled tomorrow

Mom says she's bailing me out of the lockup tomorrow. I'm pretty pissed, and will probably make her miserable for the next week. Usually I give a few days of the silent treatment, followed by biting the crap out of her on a daily basis.

In other news, the whole NE kitty community is abuzz with the news that Uncle Glenn locked himself out of his house. Evette reports laughing at him from the other side of the window as he struggled to find a way in. She figured this was payback for the time he forgot about her and left her overnight at the vet's.

Gee I never have that problem. If Mom doesn't pick me up right away, they start calling her and bitching her out. For some reason, they don't like me. Can't imagine why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home