Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Full Moon Fever

Last weekend was a full moon so I decided to scare the bloody hell out of Mom again. Because I'm bored, and I need some practice for Halloween, I pretend to be demon possessed or possessed by jinn. It makes my life much more exciting. I have fun scaring both Christians and Muslims, because I believe in religious diversity.

So, around midnight, whilst Mom was up reading, I ran into the living room suddenly and started my unearthly howling. Then my hair stood on end and I started running around the living room howling, and knocking things over. Mom told me to calm down, but instead my ears went back and I started levitating sideways across the living room floor. Whenever I do the levitating sideways Siamese move, the humans really get scared. At that point, Mom leapt onto the couch and started reciting the Lord's Prayer in Latin, since that was all she could think to do at that moment. I started hissing, and baring my fangs menacingly. Finally she yelled "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!" and I finally plopped down and started purring and licking myself, as if nothing had happened.

It was a very enjoyable evening. I only wish I had it on video. The only thing more fun than scaring Mom is eating live mice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home