Thursday, December 01, 2005

Thanksgiving recap

Well, I had an amusing Thanksgiving. The Grandparents kept me quite entertained. Sometimes Grandpa would fall asleep and I'd have to poke him awake to shake the feather toy again. He also is on some strange medication that makes him go to the litterbox, so every five minutes when I tried to use the loo, he was in there. That's ok though, because he made up for it by constantly playing "Kill the Birdie" with me.

That didn't stop me from going for his Thanksgiving dinner though. He made his 90th trip to the litterbox, and I hopped right up on his chair to chow down on some turkey and fixins. Well, Mean Human Mom stopped that by spraying me with the spray bottle. I got sprayed so much during that meal that I was soaked. I'm going to get her later for sure.

I also enjoyed seeing the Granparents gripe Mom out a lot, while venerating me and telling me how cute and sweet I am.

Stop reading here if cat poop bothers you.

In other news, last night Mom was in the shower, getting all cleaned up so she could go over to the Kaiser's house to work on her stupid costumes. I decided to use the litterbox of course. I love to stink up the bathroom while she's in the shower. As you all know, I'm a longhair, and I have a very furry little butt. Sometimes this causes "hangers on." Since cats don't use toilet paper, I have no choice but to wipe my furry bum on whatever happens to be available. This time, it was Mom's bathmat. So, I did the deed, and left a nice little pooplette on the rug just for her. I was sitting on the toilet seat, anxiously awaiting her stepping in it. But as she got out of the shower, she saw it! Doh! She called me a "little sh*t" which I guess is pretty descriptive all things considering. I took off and ran in the bedroom laughing to myself.

Just another day in the life of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home