Sunday, August 08, 2004

Very productive weekend

Well, this weekend I successfully impaired mom's ability to do her homework by constantly bugging her, sticking my bum in her face while she attempted to type, stepping on her keyboard, etc.

I managed to swipe some pizza toppings while mum left her pizza slice unattended. I just love onions and bell peppers.

Mom was happy because Grandma Meredith sent her a box of bling-bling. Ever since she became a bellydancer, she's gotten even more attracted to shiny things, so everytime I turn around, she's got a new rhinestone something or other. She actually found a place that sells kitty bling-bling, but I won't wear a collar so that's out. She really wanted a personalized rhinestone nametag for me though. Stupid humans, thinking we wear cheap jewelry. Doesn't she know I won't wear anything less than platinum?

I heard a nasty rumor that I was going to be boarded next weekend when mum goes to Oklahoma City. The Cat Hospital is the feline equivalent to Abu Ghirab prison. They poke and prod innocent little kitties with big needles, called "vaccinations" in the hopes that they'll talk.

Well, I better start making my prison shank, in case I have to stab a vet assistant to escape.

Meow,
Sasha

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Not more information about bet spring bling! Seems to be so much around and it makes me feel old not knowing it even existed until now. If you want to get your hands on some bling bling stuff. Try this site out bet spring bling

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home