Sunday, October 24, 2004

Grandparents are pretty good, for humans

My grandparents are up here visiting me, and they've been quite entertaining. I already have grandpa wrapped around my little paw. He's considerate enough to leave the toilet lid up, so that I may drink out of my private kitty oasis. Nothing cleanses the palate like fresh toilet water. Mom is mean and closes the lid all the time. Mom says men always leave toilet lids up, which is one reason why I like them more.

I bit grandma yesterday. Her ankle got in my way when I was being brushed.

Grandpa is coming over later to play with some yarn.

Well, I'm off to take a catnap and do some plotting. I heard a rumor that my humans were going to eat salmon tonight while I'm stuck here eating this crappy dry cereal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home