Saturday, March 25, 2006

BREAKING NEWS: SECTARIAN VIOLENCE BREAKS OUT IN N. WICHITA

(AP) Associated Purr-ess -- Wichita

Our reporters in the field are sending in reports of extreme hissing and growling. Fatty, a N. Wichita tabby told us the following: "I was sitting around minding my own business, when all of a sudden this INCREDIBLY INSANE black cat shows up. The next thing I knew, a rocket propelled grenade exploded right beside me. I dashed behind my litterbox, where I keep my Catlishnikov assault rifle, and immediately returned fire."

There appear to be no casualties at this time. Humans are advised to stay in their homes and take cover.

We will keep you updated at regular intervals.

1 Comments:

Blogger Saidah said...

Actually, the press is biased. It was actually Fatty that was the aggressor. I only fired the grenade as self defense. :P

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home