Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The toilet -- Earth's final frontier

Mom has gotten uber vigilant about not leaving the toilet seat down. I, however, have gotten more vigilant about waiting for her to raise the lid. I've been hiding behind the bedroom door, and then as soon as she lifts the lid, I rush in there to drink out of the swishy oasis.

Last night, it was really dark, and Mom was getting up for her nightly 3:00 a.m. trip to the litter box. Since I'm so black, she couldn't see me as I was eagerly awaiting the lifting of the lid. Drowsy and taking her time, she gave me more than enough time to jump up on the seat. Imagine her shock when she sat down on me. I gave her a good Siamese yowl, and then ran out of the bathroom and down the stairs. It scared the hell out of her. Serves her right trying to deprive me of my kitty oasis.

1 Comments:

Blogger ForestJane said...

A siamese yowl at 3 in the morning would be enough to give anyone nightmares!

We should all practice together tonight at 3 Central time... first get in a couple of laps of kitty indy 500, then everyone pace up and down, yelling your little heads off. :)

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home