Wednesday, May 03, 2006

THE FACE OF EVIL



Here is a picture of my arch nemesis. She pretends to be a sweet little cat, but in actuality she is the tabby version of Fidel Castro. Note the resemblance.

My mom says I'm not helping my own case much. Last night, she was telling the Kaiser yet again what a sweet little kitty I am. Of course, just to be obstinate, I had to immediately go into Halloween kitty mode. I started hissing and growling, and my fur stood on end. It was great. The Kaiser now thinks Mom is crazy.

Stalking Fatty Catty is a very amusing way to pass an evening. I hide behind furniture and wait for her to walk by, then I dash at her and scare the bloody hell out of her. I never touch her, but she completely freaks out. She hisses and growls, and sometimes she bitch slaps me, but it's worth it.

Last night the Kaiser was picking on me, so Mom grabbed a yard stick and started smacking him with it and chasing him around. It was great. I should have sold tickets. She TOTALLY kicked his skinny German butt. That's what he gets for oppressing Sasha Louise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home